Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Manila, Luzon vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Manila, Luzon vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Manila, Luzon vs Patras, Greece
Manila, Luzon vs De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Manila, Luzon vs Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Goodland, Ks, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Williamsport, Pa, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Lyneham, Uk
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Bourke, New South Wales vs Thumrait
Prachin Buri vs Trang
Suphan Buri vs Brockport W, Ny
Revelstoke, Bc vs Imperial, Ne
- The distance between Manila, Luzon, Philippines and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 11,617 km or 7,219 mi.
- To reach Manila, Luzon in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 57.1° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Manila, Luzon bearing 137.6° or SE .
- Manila, Luzon has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Manila, Luzon is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.1 °C (27.2°F) less in Manila, Luzon. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1695.5 mm (66.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1695.5 l/m² (41.61 US gal/ft²) or 16,955,000 l/ha (1,812,602 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21° higher in Manila, Luzon than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Manila, Luzon relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Manila, Luzon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Manila, Luzon vs Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Manila, Luzon vs Mindat, Myanmar
Manila, Luzon vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Manila, Luzon vs Riverhead Forest, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Miles City, Montana, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Dakar, Senegal
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yokohama, Japan
Naxcivan vs Owosso, Mi
Malabo vs Isoka
Vassouras vs Madison, Ne
Peixe vs Hanoi
Manila, Luzon vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Manila, Luzon
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos