| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manila, Luzon in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is soggy with frequent spells of rain. A wopping 401mm (15.8in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 22 days.
- The blue above Manila, Luzon is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:15 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manila, Luzon September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Manila, Luzon:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S