| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manila, Luzon in May is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 129mm (5.1in) of water is deposited during on average 9 days.
- In May the heavens above Manila, Luzon are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:11 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 5:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manila, Luzon May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Manila, Luzon:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S