| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manila, Luzon in January is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of H2O falls during an average of 4 days.
- In January the heavens above Manila, Luzon are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:42 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:21.
- There are approximately 5:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manila, Luzon January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Manila, Luzon:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S