| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manila, Luzon in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is sodden with frequent spells of rain. A staggering 474mm (18.7in) of water falls during an average of 22 days.
- The heavens above Manila, Luzon are a little dull with on average a modest 4:17 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 8:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manila, Luzon August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Manila, Luzon:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S