- The mean temperature in Manila, Luzon is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of liquid tumbles during on average 4 days.
- In April the blue above Manila, Luzon is moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:19 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.5% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for April in Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Manila, Luzon Weather in April Discussion
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Manila, Luzon:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S