Weather in April in Manila, Luzon
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In April the heavens above Manila, Luzon are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:19 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:26.
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 4 days.
- It is sunny approximately 67.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.5% of daylight hours.
- The average temperature in Manila, Luzon is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for April in Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Manila, Luzon Weather in April Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Manila, Luzon:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S