Climate of Manila, Luzon, Philippines Average Weather
- Manila, Luzon, philippines, 14°34'N, 120°58'E, 18 m (59 ft)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Manila, Luzon is close to the tropical moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 27.7 degrees Celsius (81.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2061 mm (81.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2105 hours.
- If Manila, Luzon were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S