Manila, Luzon Climate & Temperature
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines is at 14°34'N, 120°58'E, 18 m (59 ft). See map.
- Manila, Luzon has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Manila, Luzon is situated in or near the tropical moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 27.7 degrees Celsius (81.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4 °C (7.2°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2061 mm (81.1 inches) which is equivalent to 2061 Litres/m² (50.55 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2105 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Manila, Luzon you would come out nearest to the climate station at Caceres, Brazil (Tropical dry forest biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Manila, Luzon, Philippines Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Basco, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) S